Friday, April 22, 2011

#5:The Reflect of Steve Jobs Stanford Commencement Speech

from youtube Steve Jobs Stanford Commencement Speech







'You've go to find what you love,' Jobs says

I ever consider the question, find what own love? So far, enjoy my life, enjoy my learning and got some experiences. Try and challenge different obstacle.
In my life, keep going hard to achieve own target. Whatever, the most important is don't give up own target.
In addition, ' The only way to do great work is to love what you do.' Jobs says
I agree it. It mean to do great work is to love what you do and life get more joyful and satisfied.

'If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right.' Jobs says
As the same as " Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today."
I was lazy before, that's too bad!  Even I delay some work and make me disheartened.
I realized serious effect my life.  I begin to finished some goal.
The first, I wrote some plan and ways to achieve target.
Day of day I will finished some work.
I hope get more learning and experience in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment